This Touring exhibition from Anne Frank Trust UK creates a journey of self-exploration for visitors, while highlighting the issues of identity, prejudice, racial hatred and the value of freedom. Drawing on themes from Anne’s famous diary
– also Includes:
- Poignant personal photos of Anne and her sister Margot.
- Replica artefacts from Anne’s life and the Holocaust.
- The chilling genocide tunnel.
- A near life-size replica of Anne’s bedroom in the Secret Annexe.
- Powerful imagery of the social issues affecting us in modern Britain.